Sunday 14 June 2015

Beer #422 - Five Points Pale

For my birthday recently I was lucky enough to be taken to an E7 Supper Club by Michael Sanders at the Wanstead Tap in East London. Diners are treated to four courses of delicious food with an optional beer pairing also available. I won't go into huge detail about the food (or indeed any, suffice to say it really was amazing) but I did have the four beers to go with each course. The first was Five Points Pale from the east London brewery. This is yet another fairly prominent London craft brewery that I had, up until then, somehow managed to avoid. This APA is brewed with Amarillo, Centennial and Citra hops which give it a zingy fruity flavour. The US hops have been showcased excellently in this beer which was fresh and highly drinkable with lovely orange and lemon flavours.


Brewery: Five Points Brewing Company
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment