Friday 6 September 2013

Beer #49 - Stiff Upper Lip

Following my first experience with By The Horns I was eager to try some more of the beers. Whilst passing through London Bridge I spotted that the Oddbins store near the station has an excellent range of London beers (worth a look if you're in the area) so I picked up a bottle of Stiff Upper Lip. As with my previous post on Camden Pale Ale, this is another citrus-y American-style pale ale. Stiff Upper Lip is particularly crisp and perfect for a sunny day, I could quite happily knock back a few of these on a warm summers day! Probably my favourite pale ale of this ilk that I've tried so far and By The Horns are well on their way to becoming my favourite London brewery.




Brewery: By The Horns Brewing Co.
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 3.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment