Monday 23 September 2013

Beer #66 - Efes Draft

Last week I met up with some friends in Harringay Green Lanes in north London for some food and drink. The area has a large Turkish and Kurdish population and the best Turkish food I’ve ever eaten anywhere (including Turkey). Naturally they’re big on Efes in the area and so with my food I ordered a bottle of Efes Draft, the ‘other’ beer brewed by the Turkish mega-brewery. Personally I prefer the standard Efes to this. I find this one far sweeter and less quaffable than the regular pilsener. It’s not terrible but especially given the price difference between the two (the draft is usually significantly more expensive) I probably wouldn’t go for this one again.  

 
 
 

Brewery: Efes Beverage Group
Country: Turkey
ABV: 5.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment