Monday 5 May 2014

Beer #225 - Purity Pure UBU

Third stop on my pub tour of Hereford was the super Beer in Hand, a (relatively) recently opened micro pub. I’m planning to do a bit of a review of the pub at some point soon so won’t wax on about it here, but they really do get some excellent beers in and stuff that otherwise simply wouldn’t make it to Hereford. Anyway I love Purity and lo and behold, there was a cask of Pure UBU on offer, a beer that I hadn’t previously tried. As I’ve come to expect from Purity this was ace. This beer packs plenty of flavour with some lovely dark caramel notes with a nice bitter hop finish. Crisp and light-ish in body its really, dangerously quaffable. Another good top beer from Purity.
 
 
Brewery: Purity Brewing Company
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.5%
 

No comments:

Post a Comment