Thursday 4 September 2014

Beer #308 - Adnams Mosaic Pale Ale

Adnams's Jack Brand Mosaic Pale Ale has been cropping up on keg in pubs across London over the past few months and I thought it was high time I gave it a try. I really like what Adnams do and in terms of traditional British beers I think they’re on of the best breweries around, so I was interested to see what they could do with a flavoursome, modern hop variety. The beer pours a clear golden colour and has a strong hoppy aroma of tropical fruits. The hoppy flavour is not quite so strong although pleasant with tropical fruit flavours; it’s slightly sweet to begin with and has a bitter but not overpowering finish. It’s a good effort from Adnams, very easy to drink and refreshing as most of their beers are, but it does lack the robust hop flavour that the UK beer scene is increasingly coming out with.


Brewery: Adnams
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.1%

No comments:

Post a Comment