Sunday 7 September 2014

Beer #315 - Lervig Art Collection Protester DIPA

This was the fifth of six Lervig beers I had at the Draft House Sunday Sessions last week, you can read more about the event in my review here. I was quite fearful of this one when I spotted it on the menu, I figured it would be far too strong and far too bitter for my taste, however I was pleasantly surprised. The flavours are robust yet well balanced; strong flavours of pine and resin dominate with bitter grapefruit notes in there too but it isn’t too bitter and the alcohol content is well masked by those wonderful flavours. I can’t really think of any occasions where I’d actually choose to drink a beer of this strength but I did enjoy it.





Brewery: Lervig Aktiebryggeri
Country: Norway
ABV: 10.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment