Friday 31 October 2014

Beer #339 - East London Cowcatcher APA

After an afternoon at Beavertown my friends and I headed to Walthamstow for a few more beers and some food. When I first moved to London I lived in Walthamstow for 18 months or so when it was still one of the very cheapest places in London, but this was my first trip back since I left in 2009. We headed to one of our old haunts, the Nags Head. The pub is pretty much as it was then but with the welcome addition of a few more hand pumps (although Timothy Taylor's Landlord was still available, as it always was). Being in an east London postcode I thought a pint from ELB was apt. This Cowcatcher APA was a hoppy beast with grapefruit and bitter lemon flavours and a hefty bitter finish. A pretty good one.



Brewery: East London Brewing Co.
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment