Monday 22 July 2013

Beer #12 - Kernel Table Beer


On Saturday morning I paid a visit to what is, as far as I’m aware, the closest brewery to my house in south London. Kernel Brewery operates out of a couple of railway arches in Bermondsey and on Saturday is open to the public for sales of its bottled beer and with a seating area and small ‘bar’ available for those that want to sit and drink, which this Saturday, was quite a few people. I only learnt of Kernel recently yet it seems there has been quite a buzz about the place for a good couple of years, with the beer available in some of London’s finest pubs and restaurants. After sampling a couple of the beers I picked up a small selection to take with me. The first was Kernel’s Table Beer. Despite weighing in at just 2.9% this packs an incredible punch, flavoursome and rounded and at this strength one that you could happily sink several glasses of without feeling knocked out by it. A few more posts featuring the Kernel beers I picked up will follow in the next few days.

Brewery: The Kernel Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 2.9%

No comments:

Post a Comment