Wednesday 24 July 2013

Beer #14 - Keo


Keo is a Cypriot lager, brewed by Keo Plc. in the country’s second city Limassol since 1950. On Monday I spent another hot summer evening playing rugby and picked up a couple of pilsner type lagers to drink afterwards. I don’t normally go for lager but when the temperature is through the roof I’m quite happy to take a couple on. This was another bottle picked up from my local Turkish corner shop and is another beer I was totally unaware of until a couple of weeks ago when I spotted them in the fridge there. Keo is very drinkable as most beers of this type tend to be, very light, however it’s really noticeably sweet. Not bad but certainly not a contender for my ‘favourite foreign lager’ title.
 
 

Brewery: Keo Plc.
Country: Cyprus
ABV: 4.5%  

No comments:

Post a Comment