Monday 21 October 2013

Beer #100 - Caledonian / Ninkasi Cream Ale (Wetherspoons Autumn Festival Special!)

Beer number 100! I didn't quite expect to get to 100 beers so quickly when I started the blog but here we are, I'm not sure whether I should be concerned about the amount of beer I'm drinking or not..! This cream ale was brewed by Jamie Floyd of Ninkasi Brewing Company, Eugene, Oregon at the Caledonian Brewery in Edinburgh. The brewery was set up in 2006 amid Oregons incredible brewing scene. This is a light beer that's very drinkable. At first taste it doesn't seem much to write home about but it has a very interesting creamy finish that is quite hard to describe. Very drinkable but not quite in the same league as the other festival beers I've tried so far.




Brewery: Ninkasi Brewing Company/Caledonian Brewery Collaboration
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.5%

No comments:

Post a Comment