Sunday 20 October 2013

Beer #99 - Batemans Hazelnut Brownie (Wetherspoons Autumn Festival Special!)


So just three beers into the list of 50 for this festival I think I've found my winner! Batemans Hazelnut Brownie is absolutely incredible, it tastes exactly like...well, a hazelnut brownie. It's sweet, obviously, but the flavour is amazing. There aren't really any other words to describe it, if you want to sample a hazelnut brownie in liquid form, with a healthy dose of alcohol thrown in too, track this one down. Apparently it's part of Batemans 'Sovereign Beer Range' which I assume is their crack at the craft/artisan market. Google throws up nothing though so I'm unable to provide any further details on the Range. This is amazing though, I wish I was drinking it right now. Well done Batemans.



Brewery: Batemans Brewery:
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 6.3%




No comments:

Post a Comment