Tuesday 15 October 2013

Beer #92 - Wychwood Hobgoblin

Owing to their distinctive artwork I can always remember Wychwood Brewery’s bottles from around the house when I was a kid (for the exclusive consumption of my dad, of course). As a beer drinker I rarely drink Wychwood myself largely because I rarely see it on cask and I don’t often drink bottles. Anyway this bottle features a Halloween themed label which I thought was quite cool and it apt for the time of year, of course. Hobgoblin is Wychwood’s signature brew and I’m actually a big fan of it. As far as fairly standard supermarket ales go it’s one of the best. It’s a lovely dark red colour with a fruity flavour with some nice roasted malts coming through too.



 

Brewery: Wychwood Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 5.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment