Wednesday 16 October 2013

Beer #94 - Fuller's Discovery

On Monday I went for a few beers with my colleagues following a slightly cringeworthy ‘team-building’ day. We first headed to the Butchers Hook & Cleaver, a Fuller’s pub near Smithfield Market. I’m quite surprised to realise that this is the first Fuller’s beer I’ve featured and it’s a shame it’s going to be a slightly negative one! Firstly the staff at the pub were pretty rude when it transpired that their card machines weren’t working, nothing to do with the beer, I appreciate. Unfortunately, the beer was crap too. I’m not sure if the pub is Fuller’s-run or leased but either way they need to work on how they keep their beer. The Discovery was awful, really watery and totally lacking flavour. Very disappointing.
 
 
Brewery: Fuller’s
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 3.9%

No comments:

Post a Comment