Thursday 21 November 2013

Beer #124 - Long Man American Pale Ale

I tried Long Man’s American Pale Ale at my local, the Old Red Lion in Kennington. This APA is triple-hopped with US hops and is exactly what I want from my American-style beers! There was certainly an element of fruity tang here but it was very subtle and I found it really drinkable as a result. It wasn’t overly bitter or citrus-tasting and was really smooth. I'm not sure about the 'seriously hopped' tagline and if you're that way inclined you may want to go elsewhere, but this was perfect for me. LongMan Brewery was opened on a beautiful looking farm in Sussex just last year and is family run. It’s certainly another new brewery that I’ll be keeping an eye out for from now on.

 
 
 
Brewery: Long Man Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment