Monday 23 December 2013

Beer #140 - Dark Star Art of Darkness

It's been a few weeks since my last post due to a combination of laziness, an excess of beer and festive business. I've got a dozen or so beers to catch up on which I'll eandeavour to do over the next week or so. Looking back to my last post I was part way through describing an evening of Dark Star beers at Craft Beer Co. in Clerkenwell and this is the final pint I had that evening. Art of Darkness is a dark, malty beer. It is however very light in body which makes it more refreshing than it's appearance would suggest. Combined with a low ABV of 3.5% it'd make an ideal session beer but on this occasion it was enough to finish me off and I sensibly headed home after this one.




Brewery: Dark Star Brewing Co.
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 3.5%

No comments:

Post a Comment