Monday 10 February 2014

Beer #173 - Heineken

Every now and then I have to write a post that I have no real desire to write, this is one such post. Still, I want to document every different beer I drink and this is a beer, so I will document it. I’ve just returned from two-and-a-bit weeks in Sri Lanka (I had a wonderful time, thank you). I flew with Oman Air which is certainly one of the better airlines I’ve flown with, good service and great food. I really don’t like flying so I normally go for something a bit harder than beer but after a couple of whiskies to settle my nerves I asked for a beer, received a Heineken. Chances are that if you’re reading a blog about beer you’ll have had a Heineken at some point so I won’t go into too much depth with my review. It’s inoffensive and quite drinkable but there isn’t a great deal going on flavour-wise. The craft beer revolution may be taking hold but I imagine it’ll be a fair while before I see anything better than a mass-produced lager on an airline like this.

Brewery: Heineken Nederland
Country: Netherlands
ABV: 5.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment