Sunday 23 February 2014

Beer #183 - Brew By Numbers 01|06 Saison - Motueka & Lime

My third new beer on Friday night was a Saison from Brew By Numbers on keg. Brew By Numbers is a South London brewery located on the 'Bermondsey Beer Mile'. I generally stick to cask beer when I'm out if only because I find keg beers quite pricey on the whole, but there is so much interesting stuff about now on keg that I'm going to try and broaden my horizons a bit. Similarly Saison is a style that I'm not that familiar with so this beer seemed a good place to start. The pour is a pale gold, it's nice and light and very drinkable indeed. Some nice citrus flavours in here and it's a little floral too but on the whole it's all very delicate and refreshing. It lacked the spiciness that I was anticipating but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing and my first half was soon followed by a second.
 
 

Brewery: Brew By Numbers
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 5.1%

No comments:

Post a Comment