Thursday 13 March 2014

Beer #200 - Partizan Porter 5 Grain

Beer 10 of 11 from my visit to the Bermondsey Beer Mile. and the fourth and final beer of the day from Partizan Brewing. The five grain porter pours very dark brown with a nice creamy tan head. Coffee on the nose with a taste of bitter coffee, chocolate and some earthiness with a slightly sweet finish. It was pretty thin on the palate although this may well be down to the fact that I was drinking it alongside the FES. I'd like to give it another try without the comparison as it just felt very light in comparison. As a small aside I didn't expect to hit 200 beers within less than a year of posting...I'm not quite sure whether to be proud or concerned!

Brewery: Partizan Brewing
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 5.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment