Friday 14 March 2014

Beer #201 - Bullfinch USA IPA

Beer 11  of 11 from my visit to the Bermondsey Beer Mile. And so I reach the final beer from my day out in Bermondsey. After most of the breweries had shut down for the day we headed back to 118 Druid Street where the party was still going strong at Anspach & Hobday. By this point I didn’t think I could manage another of their porters so went for the Bullfinch USA IPA. As far as I can tell Bullfinch shares space with A&H although I can’t find many details about the brewery at all. The USA IPA poured dark reddish amber and was a grassy pine on the nose. It’s pretty bitter all round with an instant thwack of hoppiness that follows through to the finish. There is some maltiness in there too but I just found it far too on the bitter side for me.



 
Brewery: Bullfinch Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 7.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment