Tuesday 29 April 2014

Beer #219 - Black Sheep All Creatures

I recently went to ‘Jazz Live at the Crypt’, a jazz club located in the crypt of St Giles Church in Camberwell. I was pleasantly surprised to see a poster advertising that the venue had over 20 types of beer available. On perusing the menu they did indeed have a better than expected range including a couple of Belgians and a fairly long list of bottled ales. I’m not really sure why I plumped for a generic supermarket ale really. I love ale but I’m always disappointed by the bottled versions of beers from the likes of BlackSheep which are usually lacking in flavour and abundant in carbonation. This one was no different; there isn’t really anything I can say about it. Boring, too fizzy and I really had to force it down. Boo.

Brewery: Black Sheep Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment