Wednesday 22 April 2015

Beer #410 - Pressure Drop Pale Fire

Bizarrely this is the first Pressure Drop beer I've ever had so I've finally managed to tick off a fairly prominent London brewery that I've inexplicably avoided until now. More fool me, because this bottle of Pale Fire was absolutely brilliant. It turns out that this beer is brewed with different hops and to different recipes, had I known that at the time I'd have noted which version this was but alas, I didn't. Anyway this was pretty much everything you want from an APA - a lovely fruity aroma and a flavour bursting with tropical fruit; pineapple and grapefruit and loads of apricot with a gentle bitter bite. I'm getting excited just writing about it, really, really great and I'm annoyed that I slept on it for so long. Expect to see more from Pressure Drop on this blog shortly.


Brewery: Pressure Drop
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 5.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment