Friday 9 August 2013

Beer #26 - Master Brew

After the disappointing pint detailed in my last post I was left no option to switch for my second pint and Shepherd Neame’s Master Brew was the next best option. Another Kent brewery which holds the distinction of being Briatin’s oldest brewery, having been founded well over 300 years ago in 1698! Remarkable. The brewery is a pretty big player on the UK Real Ale market and their beers can be found up and down the country. To my recollection this was the first time I’d had their Master Brew, although I may well be wrong. According to Wikipedia it’s their most popular ale in Kent and it’s easy to see why, quite bitter to the taste yet still refreshing and very drinkable. A good pint.




Brewey: Shepherd Neame
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 3.7%

No comments:

Post a Comment