Saturday 17 August 2013

Beer #32 - Kernel Export India Porter

I’ve been sitting on the other half of my haul from TheKernel Brewery for a few weeks now so I thought it was about time I drank at least one of them. As is fairly self-evident from this blog I’m not a big porter fan. In fact in the past I’d say I actively dislike a drink that I consider to be far too heavy and far too bitter for my taste. I have been considering making an active attempt to change this for some time and I’d love to be able to say that I had an epiphany whilst drinking Kernel’s Export India Porter but sadly it wasn’t the case. I can and did appreciate the depth of flavour but it was just too much for me. Looking at the very impressive ratings on RateBeer it certainly seems that the problem lies with me rather than the beer, so please don’t let this put you off!
  
 
Brewery: The Kernel Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 6.1%
 




No comments:

Post a Comment