Wednesday 28 August 2013

Beer #40 - Gold Beacons

Over the long bank holiday weekend I was in Herefordshire visiting my parents. On Sunday I also caught up with my aunt and uncle at a music festival in neighbouring Worcestershire, my uncle actually works for a drinks supplier and the tickets were a perk of his job, which was nice. Anyway before taking in any of the music we had a catch up over a beer in the campsite. Gold Beacons is produced by Brecon Brewing, a mid-Wales brewery established in 2011 that has turned out a big range of beers in such a short space of time, looking at their website. Gold Beacons is a dark golden ale with some pretty big flavours and it went down very easily indeed. It looks like the brewery is stocked fairly widely in Wales as well as (possibly) nationwide through Wetherspoons. One worth keeping an eye out for. 


Brewery: Brecon Brewing
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment