Thursday 29 August 2013

Beer #41 - Thwaites Smooth

Every so often I fear I’m going to have to feature beers on here that I simply don’t like, that I had to drink because there was simply nothing else available. This is one of those beers. I really don’t like smooth beers at all, but at Upton festival this weekend the bars offered Thwaites Smooth, lager or cider. I opted for the Smooth and don’t really have anything to say about it. It was smooth, as the name suggests but I didn’t really like it. Did I mention that I don’t like smooth beers? Anyway I’d like to point out that I don’t want to do Thwaites’ down at all here, I know they make some excellent cask ales and whilst it is regrettable that this is their first appearance on A Lovely Drop it won’t be their last.


Brewery: Thwaites
County: United Kingdom
ABV: 3.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment