Friday 27 September 2013

Beer #71 - Quiet Riot

Last Friday I paid my first visit to Craft Beer Co. in Islington. I’ve been to the Clerkenwell branch a couple of times before but this was my first time at the recently opened north London pub. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was reasonably quiet for 10pm on a Friday night. The first beer I ordered was Quiet Riot from Anarchy Brew Co., a craft brewery based in north-east England and founded just a couple of years ago. This is certainly the hoppiest beer I’ve ever had on cask by some distance. It was far too big on the citrus side and overly bitter for my liking. The beauty of Craft Beer Co. is that the sheer range of beer on offer lends itself to half pints so I didn’t have to force down a whole pint, but I was still tasting this one the following morning!




 Brewery: Anarchy Brew Co.
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 6.6%

No comments:

Post a Comment