Saturday 28 September 2013

Beer #72 - Buxton Special Pale Ale (SPA)

Another one from the Craft Beer Co. in Islington. Following on from the Quiet Riot featured in my last post I ordered a half of Buxton SPA, unaware that I was about to be delivered another rather bitter, grapefruity, smack in the chops. This was my first encounter with Buxton Brewery who, according to my highly detailed research, are regarded as one of Britain’s top craft breweries. You learn something new every day. Anyway whilst this was fairly light, in addition to the rather heavy Quiet Riot I’d just consumed I struggled with the flavours which frankly, I just don’t like (yet). Going to have to steer clear of anything Citra-based for a while I think.


 

 Brewery: Buxton Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.1%

No comments:

Post a Comment