Friday 1 November 2013

Beer #115 - Meantime London Lager

Having recently tried a couple of lagers from some of London’s smaller breweries I thought I’d give Meantime’s London Lager a try. As a fan of their other beers I thought they’d have a fairly reasonable crack at producing a lager. I found this fairly unremarkable though. It’s clearly a step up from any mass-produced lager produced in the UK but I don’t think I did London Lager any favours by drinking at after the three beers in my three previous posts (which were full flavoured and far darker). I don’t really feel that its fair for me to pass too much comment on this given the above coupled with the fact that I’m not a huge lager fan, so I’ll leave it at that.



 

Brewery: Meantime Brewing Company
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.5%

No comments:

Post a Comment