Wednesday 9 July 2014

Beer #270 - York Mount Cook

This is another beer from my aforementioned trip to York Brewery for their brewery tour. After trying Velo-City I had a glass of the brewery’s signature beer Guzzler, which has featured on the blog previously, before moving onto Mount Cook, part of the Globe Hopping range. The range features single-hop beers brewed with hops from around the world, this one made with Waimea hops from New Zealand. I must say this one didn't agree with me - both aroma and taste were of strong raw hops, it was almost like something had gone terribly wrong in the brewing process and they'd decided to stir in a shed-load of raw hops. Very odd and unpleasant and I gave up on it after a couple of mouthfuls.



Brewery: York Brewery
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment